I can’t believe that I’m sitting here writing my 100th post. I know in the scheme of things 100 doesn’t seem like a big number, but I have put a lot of work into creating content and I’m so excited to be here still doing what I love.
You learn so much about someone when they put themselves on the internet, but you don’t ever really get to know them on a personal level, so I figured I’d share 10 things you wouldn’t know about me unless I shared it with you.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I have a HUGE family – 4 Sisters and 44 first cousins (and yes I know them all personally).
- I wasn’t always into fashion, I would say the obsession became real in my junior year of College.
- I have really small hands and feet, a size 5.5 women’s shoe to be exact.
- I absolutely cannot live without Peanut Butter, Popcorn and Dark Chocolate (85% and over!)
- I LOVE experimenting in the kitchen and finding healthier alternatives for recipes.
- Despite the Coffee obsession and the number of Coffee related pictures I post, I actually drink a cup of green tea every single morning and a cup of peppermint tea every night.
- Coconut oil – I know the coconut oil discussion can be a touchy topic, but I fully believe that coconut oil is magical. I douse my body in it before going to bed every night.
- Black- the answer to all my troubles (and yes Black is a color). Black on black is my go-to outfit formula when I’m in a crisis.
- My most played song on my iTunes is Drake Ft. Rihanna Take Care.
- I secretly love when it rains especially on a weekend so I could spend the day in bed with a good book.
And there ya go…
A special thank you to my day one readers for sticking around through all of this. Big things are happening for me in the writing world and I can’t wait to share my journey with all of you!