Could you believe we are already two weeks into April? How does time just disappear from us? March was way too good to me. I went to Tobago with friends for my birthday. My friends really are pretty special; they made my trip and birthday so wonderful!
I also went to Florida for a bit and my sister got her wedding dress. I won’t get into the details but lets just say WOW.
Now, back to real life. I have been trying to think of a way to make Mondays suck less. I don’t really know if this is possible for me because firstly, mornings and me don’t really mix too well, so throw in a Monday morning and you get a very unhappy girl. But I figured I need to at least try to make more of an effort to appreciate every hour of every day because lets face it, time is flying and I don’t want to look back and think of all the time I wasted just because I hate Mondays. Monday is a fresh new start to a week that could be amazing, so why am I wasting it.
My new approach:
- Start your day with one positive thought.
- Reflect on the great things you did over the weekend and channel this into also having a great week. We’re all sad the weekend is over, but lets face it, it comes around just as quickly as it passes.
- Give thanks for all the wonderful people you have in your life.
- Set new goals for the week and try to accomplish all (I find writing lists have really helped me to achieve my goals for the week).
- Have an insanely amazing cup of coffee. Because I am more of a tea drinker, I use this as a way to treat myself, so a Monday morning treat is just what I need to make my day feel amazing.
Hopefully my ideas help inspire you to have an amazing Monday!